Wednesday, November 11, 2009

HELP APPRECIATED



I am the Media teacher and also the supervisor for the Resource Centre in the school I am attached to. At the same time I am responsible for the information about the school and the data in the Herb Garden and Fruit Garden.
I started this STESMA Herb Garden blog to provide information about herbs for the teachers, staff and students of the school. Along the way, I discovered that my students weren't that keen on herbs but instead many people not associated with my school began reading this blog and also started to contact me.
I have teachers, students and friends bringing herbal plants for me to add to the Herb Garden. Then I also have knowledgeable visitors who lend a hand by providing me with information and also helping to correct any plant errors. Then I have my colleagues who help me to translate the information into Bahasa Melayu as well.
This English language teacher would really like to express her appreciation and thanks to all who have given their support and assistance. Hopefully, with everyone's help, I will be able to add more and more information about herbs to this blog so that it will be a source of data for people who want to know more about them.
THANK YOU! XIE XIE! KAMSA HAMNIDA! TERIMA KASIH! GRACIAS! MERCI!

No comments: